- First, every day when you get up in the morning, read or listen to some audio related to positive thinking. You can hear these audios on YouTube, Spotify, and iTunes. They are available in abundance on different podcasts. In addition, you can always keep a book with you to read it any time throughout the day. This is the first step once you start your morning to Personally influence your Positive Thinking.
- Second, be mindful of your tone. For instance, instead of saying: I am not having a good day, say: the day is challenging. This throws a positive impact on your mind and you will get the confidence to proceed further with the challenges of the day. Know that all things come to pass and believe in yourself to make a difference to your attitude.
- Third, become a solution seeker, instead of dwelling on the problems. Take the responsibility to get out of the situation and achieve success. By Blaming others and or yourself you lead to more failures, negativity, and fear. Therefore, take the stride as to why the things went haywire and seek the solution to reorder things once more. The faster you learn to do this; the greater things will start happening in your favor.
- Fourth, Monitor Your Thoughts. Become an observant, so therefore you can become proactive, instead of reactive. When you think before you move, the outcome is more in your favor.
- Fifth, Regulate your emotions. For example, you may have failed your exam. It is definite that you will get upset and be in a bad mood for days. However, you must avoid being in a pessimistic state for failing forward is a life learning experience. Think of why you failed and understand the life lesson behind it.
Ana Kevelin Reyes
Author, Mindset Coach & Speaker